Are you here to know how to screen record facetime with sound on iPhone? Don’t worry; you are at the right place to understand the process in detail. There are several ways to record an iPhone screen, but it depends on what apps you use. For example, when you are looking for How to record skype video calls on iPhone, which can be done through the built-in feature of skype. But in the case of how to screen record messenger video call with sound on iPhone, you need a third-party app to record that call. So, what are we waiting for? Let’s see how to screen record facetime with sound on iPhone while you are in a call, playing a game, or using any other apps on your iPhone.
How to screen record facetime with sound on iPhone
Facetime is a terrific way for iOS and Mac users to remain in touch with people they care about. It is completely free to use and does not require any additional installation or third-party software. If you want to record a facetime, call on your iPhone, you can do so by using the device’s built-in screen recording feature. You may already be aware that the QuickTime Player for Mac can record screen videos from iOS devices that are connected. You don’t really need a Mac for this because you can record your screen natively on your iPhone. Simply follow the steps below to record a Facetime call or anything else on your phone’s screen.
Start a facetime call on your iPhone. Then swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen to get the Control Center, which includes shortcuts to Wi-Fi, Airplane mode, hotspot, Bluetooth, music player, screen mirroring, and other features. Settings > Control Centre > Manually configure Controls allows you to adjust these settings. If you can’t find Screen Recording in your iPhone Control Center, go to Settings first and add it.
How to record a facetime call on iPhone
To begin recording your iPhone screen, touch the Screen Recorder shortcut. Before the recording, a 3-second countdown shows. The status indicator at the top of your screen will turn red throughout the recording process. Simply tap the red status bar at the top to stop the recording, then tap the Stop button in the confirmation popup. You can also bring up the Control Center and stop the recording by tapping on the Screen Recorder again.
Can you screen record facetime with audio on iPhone?
Yes, you can But Voice recording is turned off by default. Here is How to screen record facetime with sound on iPhone
- Long press the Screen Recorder in the Control Center
- Turn on the Microphone if you want to record a facetime call with sounds on your iPhone. Because it merely collects audio from your phone’s microphone,
- Lastly, you’ll need to turn up the volume on your phone.
The screen recordings will be saved to your iPhone’s Photos app. It may be used to record not only facetime calls but also Skype and WhatsApp calls.
How to crop screen recording on iPhone
- Select the video you want to crop in Photos.
- After you’ve opened the video you want, go to the top-right corner of the screen and tap Edit.
- At the bottom of the Edit screen, tap the Crop-Rotate icon. Touch and hold one of the video’s corners once in Crop mode. Then drag the boundary inwards until you reach the desired spot. Continue cropping with any other corner until you’ve completed.
- In the bottom-right corner, tap Done. The crop is saved as a result of this. If you make a mistake or want to go back to the original video, go back to the Edit screen and tap Edit again, then Revert in the bottom-right corner.
Edit volume of your screen recording on iPhone
You can also modify the volume or audio in your recorded video file. You may use this technique to modify the volume of movies on iPhone using several video editor applications if you need to increase, decrease, or mute the screen recording.
How to record skype video calls on iPhone
Microsoft has released a tool that allows users to record Skype calls across several devices. Microsoft rebuilt Skype in 2018 to focus on its core set of services while removing all of the superfluous utilities.
So, if you’re afraid about being able to record Skype video calls on your iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro, don’t sweat.
Skype’s call recording is completely cloud-based. To avoid privacy breaches, the software notifies both the caller and the recipient when Skype recording begins. When you start recording a video call, a banner will show on both sides of the call screen, alerting everyone involved that the call is being recorded.
The recording of a Skype video call includes capturing any shared screen. A Skype video recording can last up to 24 hours—and that’s the entire day. When the footage is too long to fit into a single file, the software divides it into several smaller files.
With that out of the way, let’s look at how to record Skype video on an iPhone.
To record a Skype video call, you must first be on a Skype video call. So, fire up your iPhone’s Skype software and start a video call.
- For further options, click the Ellipsis icon (three dots indicating More) once connected.
- Next, tap the Start Recording option to begin recording your call. A banner will appear on your screen to inform you and the person on the other end that the video conference is being recorded.
- If you want to stop recording, click the ellipsis button once more and select Stop Recording. Ending the call, on the other hand, will cease the recording. Skype will upload the recording to your chat after the call, and it will be available for 30 days. During the 30-day period, you can download and keep the recording locally at any time.
- Hit the video thumbnail inside the chat to see the video footage you’ve recorded. With the scrubber, you may now play, pause, and jump to a precise location. However, the video was only available on Skype for 30 days. To put it another way, if you want to store a Skype video for future reference, you’ll have to look for the “Save” function.
How to Permanently Save a Skype Video Call Recording
- Tap and hold on the film you’ve recorded to store it for more than 30 days. A Save As menu will appear.
- Choose where you want to save it by clicking Save as. Even though it’s an audio recording, this file is an MP4 video.
- You can also send another individual your Skype video recording. To do so, follow these steps:
- Select the Forward option by tapping the ellipsis icon on the video thumbnail.
- If you wish to share multiple recordings, go to the menu and select Message.
- Then you select all of the videos you want to share by checking the boxes next to them.
- Finally, choose the option to move forward. You’ll be taken to a contact page. Send the individuals you’ve chosen from your contact list.
How to screen record messenger video call with sound on iPhone
You may be aware that the iPhone comes with a built-in screen recorder that can capture the screen with audio.
The problematic part is that, in our actual test, whenever you use the iPhone’s built-in screen recorder to record Facebook video calls, it will immediately cease recording the audio throughout the call. As a result, you’ll only get a mute video call recording with just the visuals.
Fortunately, in the App Store, we discovered Du Recorder, a user-friendly stream producer and screen recorder for Facebook video conversations.
With high-quality screen recording, you may utilize Du Recorder to record both the microphone and internal audio of Facebook Video conversations. It may also be used to live stream gaming and vlog on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch. Learn how to record a high-quality audio and video call interview.
Du Recorder also comes with a set of versatile video editing tools. It allows you to effortlessly cut recordings, add text, frames, and stickers, music, and even filters, among other things.
How to Record Facebook Video Calls using Du Recorder:
- Du Recorder can be downloaded and installed via the App Store.
- Permission for Du Recorder to record Facebook video calls in real-time
- Make a Facebook video call and use Du Recorder’s recording feature.
- Select Editing Tools from the Stop Recording Button.
How to record google meet on iPhone
For both students and businesspeople, using Google Meet on the phone may be thrilling. Even if you’re on the go, having your phone with you allows you to access Google Meet quickly. You’ll be pleased to learn that you can now join a Google Meet meeting on your phone and record it.
Fortunately, Google Meet allows both iPhone and Android users to capture screen activity. As a result, the days of people being hesitant to utilize Google Meet on their phones are long gone. You can use built-in tools or third-party programs to record the screen. The article below is worth reading if you want to learn more about how to record Google Meet on your phone. Let’s get started right now.
What Should I Do Before Recording a Google Meet as a Host/Participant on My Phone?
Both iPhone and Android devices can record Google Meet video sessions. However, you must meet certain criteria before Google Meet will allow you to capture screen activity. Let’s take a look at each prerequisite one at a time to see how to record a Google meet on your phone as a participant or host.
1. Participate in a Google Meet session.
The meeting room must be entered by an invitation link or code. If you’re a host, your sole choice is to create your own meeting session. To summarize, you must be present during the Google Meet session to record it on your phone, as no one other than the participants can do so.
2. Ask the administrator for permission.
In the Google administrator settings, the recording must be enabled. You won’t be able to record on Google Meet otherwise.
3. Use an external screen-recording program.
If you can’t utilize Google Meet’s built-in screen recording capability because you don’t have a workplace account, you’ll have to use an external program to capture screen activity.
4. A microphone, a screen panel, and a camera that work
The microphone and the screen panel are mostly used to capture Google video sessions. As a result, they must be functional. Furthermore, if you wish to capture video from your camera, your smartphone must be operational.
How to record Facebook live on iPhone
Airshou is a Facebook Live screen recorder that works on iOS and up. With low processing power, this program can give you with a clear recorded video. All of the movies you record with this tool are stored to your camera roll. Because it allows you to integrate mic recording for narrations, it is actually being utilized by professionals who need to produce a review for an iOS app. Follow the instructions below to learn how to utilize this tool.
- To begin, go to this page and download the app. You’ll also need to give the app permission to operate on your iOS device. Select “Device Management” from the “Settings,” “General,” and “Device Management” menus. To finish the process, simply click the “Trust Suzhou ding chi network…” button.
- After that, go to Facebook and search for the live video you want to record. After that, open the app and select “Record.”
- Select your chosen orientation from Landscape to Portrait from there. Then, go to Control Center, choose airplay Mirroring, and pick airshou to begin recording by clicking the “Next Step” button.
- Return to the airshou app and press the “Stop” button to complete the recording process.
Can I screen record Netflix on iPhone?
Theoretically, you can try this app which allows you to record anything on your iPhone. In the case of Netflix, if they enable recording their screen while using Netflix, then you can. Otherwise, it is not possible.
Now you know how to screen record facetime with sound on iPhone, but you may still face problems requiring your iPhone screen with the audio or without audio. Don’t worry, the next part of the article is for you.
How to fix screen recorder on iPhone
When you need to demonstrate a bug in an app or create a fast tutorial for how to activate a specific setting on your iPhone or ipad, screen recording comes in handy. Also, unless the function is off, you won’t be able to record anything on your iPhone or ipad. Screen Recording may not perform as stated for a variety of reasons.
1. It won’t work everywhere
To start, let’s get one thing out of the way: screen recording isn’t available everywhere. This usually occurs when certain programs apply functionality restrictions when playing copy-protected content.
Screen Recording may fail to start, the program you’re trying to record may pause or freeze, or canceling the recording may result in an error message.
For example, you can’t utilize Screen Recording in the Music app while listening to music or watching videos. This is most likely the cause of problems with Screen Recording that are isolated to a single app. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it.
2. Restart device
If Screen Recording had been working normally for some time and then suddenly stopped, it’s recommended rebooting your device. That should most likely fix any software issues that are preventing Screen Recording from working properly.
To do so, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds, then use the Slide to Power Off gesture when prompted. Instead, press and hold the Power and either Volume buttons on iPhones and iPad with Face ID feature.
To restart your iOS device, tap and hold the Power button again after it has been turned off. Screen Recording should perform without a hitch if the cause was a small technical issue.
Instead, press and hold the Power and either Volume buttons on iPhones and iPad with Face ID feature.
3. Update iPhone or iPad
It’s a good idea to keep your iPhone or iPad up to date, especially if you’re having problems with Screen Recording that necessitate frequent device restarts. The latest iOS and iPad upgrades frequently provide important bug fixes and performance improvements that can assist to permanently resolve long-standing issues.
Open the Settings app, touch General, and then Software Update to check for and apply the latest updates for your device.
Additionally, we recommend that you maintain your app library up to date. To accomplish this, long-press the App Store icon on your iPhone or iPad, then tap Updates.
4. Add to control center
Is the Control Center’s Screen Recording icon missing? If that’s the case, you’ll need to include it in the Control Center.
To begin, open the Settings app. Then hit Customize Controls from the Control Center menu.
Tap the ‘+’-shaped symbol next to Screen Recording within the More Controls section. The Screen Recording icon should now appear in the Control Center.
5. Check restrictions
Is the Control Center’s Screen Recording icon grayed out? If this is the case, the functionality is most certainly restricted. This is what you must do to remove the limitation.
Step 1: Open the Settings app first. Screen Time is the first choice, followed by Content & Restrictions. If you are prompted to proceed, you must enter your Screen Time passcode.
Step 2: Tap Content Restrictions, then scroll down to the Game Recording area. To begin, tap Screen Recording.
Step 3: After tapping Allow, quit the Settings app.
The Control Center’s Screen Recording icon should now be active. To begin recording, simply tap on it.
The Screen Recording icon should now appear on the Control Cent.
6. Power saving mode
When you cease your screen recordings, do you get an error notice that says “Screen recording failed to save”? If you have Low Power Mode turned on, this is most likely the cause. Low Power Mode disables some features in iOS and pads, which may hinder Screen Recording from correctly capturing and preserving your screen.
7. Inspect the storage
Are you having trouble saving your recordings to the Photos app? Check to see if the problem is related to storage. To do so, go to the Settings app, then to General, then to iPhone/ipad Storage. The amount of free space on your smartphone should be indicated by the indicator at the top of the screen.
If you’re about to run out of storage on your iPhone or ipad, perform the ‘Recommendations’ offered on the iPhone/iPad Storage screen to free up some space.
You may also delete or uninstall unwanted programs on your own. You may also clear up space on your iPhone or iPad by using these tips and tricks.
8. Turn on the microphone
Is your microphone not being picked up by Screen Recording? It’s simple to fix. Before starting Screen Recording, simply turn on the microphone.
To do so, long-press the Screen Recording icon in the Control Center with your Haptic Touch motion, then tap Microphone. This is also something you can do once you’ve started a recording.
9. Reset everything
If you’re still having problems with Screen Recording, try resetting your iPhone or pad’s settings. This should fix any incorrectly specified parameters that are preventing the functionality from working properly.
So, before you start screen recording on your iPhone with step-by-step tutorials on how to screen record facetime with sound on iPhone, please make sure your iPhone is recording your screen; otherwise, you may waste your time or lose the content you want to watch again.
How to pause screen recording on iPhone
This is not a question, but rather a tip for pausing ipad screen recording. To stop recording, simply press the red button; a popup will display with two options: (1) stop recording or (2) cancel. Do not tap on either: the recording is essentially paused at this point.
How to record a live conversation on iPhone
- Tap next to Screen Recording in Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls.
- From the bottom, swipe up. Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen on iPhone X or later, iPad with iOS 12 or later.
- Tap Microphone after pressing the button strongly.
- Wait for the three-second countdown after tapping Start Recording.
- Open the control center and press the button. Stop by tapping the red status bar at the top of your screen.
- Select your screen recording in the Photos app.
You should be aware that some apps do not enable you to record audio. You can’t utilize screen mirroring and record your screen at the same time. Apple has taken this effort to prevent plagiarism. In my instance, recording the Zoom meeting and lectures is not possible. Sometimes I’m not allowed to record some of my face times.
Are you Still wondering after you know how to screen record facetime with sound on iPhone because you may have forgotten to save the screen recording? Alright, follow the steps below.
How to recover unsaved screen recording iPhone
1. Go to your Recently Deleted Album and look through it.
If you delete a screen recording video from your Camera Roll, it will be retained in the Recently Deleted album for up to 40 days, just like other videos you took with the Camera app. If you wish to recover accidentally deleted iPhone screen recordings, open the Photos app and go to the Recently Deleted album, choose the screen recording, and then hit Recover.
2. Take a backup of your iPhone and restore it.
You can restore your iPhone/iPad from an iTunes or iCloud backup if you want to retrieve screen recordings that were deleted from the Recently Deleted album. When important data is lost on an iOS device, most individuals prefer to proceed in this manner. Naturally, restoring your iPhone will restore it to the time when you made the backup, and you will lose any new files on your iPhone/iPad.
3. Use iOS Data Recovery software to recover screen recordings.
The final option for retrieving screen recordings on iPhone/iPad is to use iOS Data Recovery, which is included with professional iPhone data recovery solutions. It has three techniques for recovering lost or deleted screen recordings and other iOS content: recover from iOS device, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup.
Recover from iOS Device: If you don’t have a backup, you can recover screen recordings directly from your iOS device using iOS Data Recovery. You can find deleted screen recordings that are invisible on your iPhone or iPad by scanning your device thoroughly and securely.
Recover from iTunes/iCloud Backup: By selecting “Recover from iTunes Backup” or “Recover from iCloud,” you may quickly see what’s in your iTunes or iCloud backup and then extract data and files without having to restore your device.