We’ll show you how to open an HTML file on your iPhone if you don’t know how. We will demonstrate numerous methods, both native and third-party, for opening an HTML file on an iPhone.
This article will talk about different ways to open HTML files on your iPhone. Here are the methods you can follow to open an HTML file on your iPhone.
- open HTML file on iPhone using the HTML Viewer Q app
- See HTML file on iPhone using HTML Viewer Pro app
- open HTML file on iPhone using safari preview
- See HTML file on iPhone using HTML5 editor app
- open HTML file on iPhone using the online editor
- See HTML file on iPhone using Notepad++
How to open HTML file on iPhone using the HTML Viewer Q app
You can not open HTML files on your iPhone with any default app; it’s the best solution to use any third-party HTML file opener app. For that purpose, we suggest you use the HTML viewer Q app. It is also easy to open HTML files on iPhone through the HTML viewer Q app. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Install the HTML viewer Q app on your iPhone
- Lunch the app
- Tap on the file iPhone.
- You will see all the HTML files downloaded in your iPhone, Tap on the file that you want to open
Viewer Q app details
This HTML Viewer Q app offers some other exciting features apart from only allowing you to read HTML files on your iPhone. This app supports iTunes file sharing. You can also search for the source text and see the source text in highlighted view.
On the iOS App Store, you may find programs that allow you to read the source code of an HTML file stored on your device or imported from a URL. This is the case with the free HTML Viewer Q software, which allows you to import an HTML file and evaluate its source code in seconds.
If you’re interested in this app, visit the site I supplied and press the icon to get, unlock the download, and install using Face ID, Touch ID, or an iCloud password. Finally, hit the open button to complete the process.
Select iCloud Drive after running the software to import an HTML file from this cloud storage.
Because you want to access an HTML file, if you’ve already uploaded it to iCloud, press the iCloud Drive voice and pick it. The file will be imported into the program and its contents will be shown as a result. However, by touching on the /> icon in the upper left, you may read the source code of the selected HTML file.
How to open HTML file on iPhone using the HTML Viewer Pro app
The HTML viewer pro is an app that will allow you to read the HTML file in your iPhone. It’s a multi-purpose HTML source viewer. You may access the source code via URL, and of course, you can view the source code by clicking the share icon in Safari. To open the HTML file on your iPhone using the HTML Viewer Pro app, follow the steps below:
- Install the HTML viewer pro app on your iPhone
- Launch the app
- Tap on import the file or paste the URL of the page of which you want to get the HTML code
How to open HTML file on your iPhone using safari preview
Preview is a built-in function on the iPhone and iPad. It allows you to preview a variety of files, including HTML files.
If you download a file in this format to your Apple device, it will open quickly and allow you to examine its contents. To open an HTML file on iPhone using safari preview, follow the steps given below:
- Download an HTML file that you want to open.
- Go to file manager
- Tap and hold on for some seconds to the HTML file that you want to view
- Then the pop-up will appear; tap on the “open with.”
- Open the file with Safari
How to open HTML file on iPhone using the HTML5 editor app
- Install the HTML5 editor app on your iPhone
- Launch the app
- Tap on the import button
- Choose the HTML file you want to read and edit.
How to open HTML file on your iPhone using the online editor
There are lots of good online HTML file readers and editors. You can choose any of them. We suggest you use Codebeauty. It is one of the best HTML file editors. To open an HTML file on iPhone using an online editor, follow the steps given below:
- Open Safari or Chrome browser on your iPhone
- Visit codebeautify.org
- Upload the HTML file that you want to open
- You can then read and edit your HTML file
How to open HTML file on iPhone using Notepad++
If you want to read the source code of an HTML file, the best choice is Notepad++, a free and open-source tool that allows you to modify HTML files.
If you’re interested in Notepad++, go to the official website and download the left-hand menu.
Choose the correct option in the context menu that appears when you right-click on this type of file to use Notepad++ as an HTML file editor. When you select Edit with Notepad ++, the file will be opened in this program.
All changes you make to the HTML file may be checked in real-time using a Notepad++ capability. Select one of the alternatives given to open the file with one of the recommended browsers, if installed, by clicking on the execute entry in the top menu bar.