In this post, we’ll show you how to change youtube banner on iPhone. If you’re a YouTuber who wants to modify your channel banner on your iPhone, check out this post.
The personalized channel functionality is not available in the Friends YouTube application. As a result, you won’t be able to alter the channel’s banner using your app. However, there is one option to alter your banner.
This is a simple approach that many people are familiar with. However, if you don’t see it, you may alter your YouTube channel’s banner by following the procedures outlined below.
How to change Youtube banner on iPhone
You may alter the banner of your YouTube channel using your iPhone, but you must first complete the instructions below.
- To begin, open one of your iPhone’s browsers (Safari).
- Then go into private mode in your browser.
- Then open YouTube by searching for it here.
- Now go to your YouTube account and sign in.
- After that, go to the request desktop page and enable desktop mode.
- Then go to your profile icon and select your channel.
- Then choose Customize channel from the drop-down menu.
- Now you’ll get a window for the YouTube Studio app, where you must click Continue to Studio as seen in the image.
- You must now navigate to the branding area, choose the banner picture, and save it.
You can simply modify your YouTube banner on your iPhone using this simple procedure. Keep in mind that updating your banner picture in the YouTube application takes some time after this process, so be patient.
How to Change the Cover Photo of a YouTube Channel on an iPhone or iPad
– We can’t upload or change channel banners from the YouTube app right now, so we’ll have to use a web browser app instead. We’ll use Safari here, but you may use anything you like.
– Open Safari App – Search for YouTube Studio – Go to https://studio.youtube.com – Now Login to your Account – Tap on Channel Customization – Tap on Branding – Now Go to Banner image area – Tap on Upload – Select your image from your smartphone – Click on Done – Click on Publish – Done.
- Use a YouTube Banner Size of at least 2048 Width x 1152 Height pixels with a 16:9 aspect ratio for the best results on all platforms.
- All Devices: 1235 Width x 338 Height Pixels The safe space for text and logos: 1235 Width x 338 Height Pixels
- 1024 x 576 px is the minimum size for uploading.
We hope you find all of the information presented here to be quite useful. If you answered yes, you should share it with all of your YouTuber friends so that you don’t have to deal with this issue again.
If you have any difficulties changing the YouTube banner on your iPhone, please let us know in the comments section below. Also, if you discover a new technique to modify the banner, please let us know so that we can assist even more people.